qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Robie <jonathan.ro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: C++, Python: Common Includes
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:09:46 GMT
Joshua Kramer wrote:

>> Every Python example currently has the same template, with a clearly
>> marked section for the code that differs from other examples. I did
>> that on purpose when I did the first set of examples ;->
>
> If that's the RedHat documentation you're referring to... my script
> skeleton is actually based off of that. Mine also includes other
> utilitarian things such as logging setup, forking and disconnecting
> from the terminal (daemonization, etc) that I 'liberated' from the
> Python Cookbook.
>
> But I'd be happy to share if anybody's interested. :)

The same skeleton used in the Red Hat documentation is found in all of
the Python examples found on the Getting Started page
(http://qpid.apache.org/getting-started.html).

And yes, please do share your skeleton! (That sounds a little gruesome,
if you take it the wrong way, but you know what I mean ....)

Jonathan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org