qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <ye...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mailing lists are not showing on the mod_mbox site listing
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:40:44 GMT
Hi Infra,

POI lists are not showing on mod_mbox. Would you please check what's the matter.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/poi-user/
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/poi-dev/

Strange, but for some projects mod_mbox works just fine, for example, I can see
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-java-dev/

Thanks,
Yegor