qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Search engine visibility improving ....
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:01:23 GMT
Jonathan Robie wrote:
> We're now on the first page of results for the following queries:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=amqp+java
> http://www.google.com/search?q=amqp+python
> http://www.google.com/search?q=amqp+c++
>
> Still not on the first page for AMQP .... what else are people likely to
> search for?

AMQP+Messaging, for which we also show up in the first page (and the
link is the qpid homepage which is perfect; could we add 'for c++, java,
python, ruby and .net' to the <title> of the home page?).

AMQP+implementation, for which we don't do very well yet. Likewise
AMQP+broker and AMQP+client. (Adding 'open source' to the search helps
here, though some of the hits are not to the most obvious page, i.e. the
home page for the project).

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org