qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Baltzer <oli...@hytek.org>
Subject Re: Search engine visibility improving ....
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:04:59 GMT
Jonathan Robie wrote:
> Still not on the first page for AMQP .... what else are people likely to
> search for?

When I stumbled across Qpid I was not looking for a particular protocol,
instead my search terms where any combination of the below:

C++, C, messaging, message queuing protocol, lightweight, infiniband, python

The keywords C++ and lightweight eventually pointed me to AMQP and
Wikipedia to Qpid. RDMA support turned out to be a nice side-effect.

Cheers,
Oliver

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org