qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Access management with QPid
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:59:07 GMT
ffrenchm wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking now to your access management system thanks ACL. As I understand
> the access management is done in the QPid broker. I would like to know if
> it's possible to move this access management from the broker to another ACL
> access management tool which aims to centralize the IAM configuration. Is
> this possible to move it thanks broker configuration or do we need to
> implement a specific connector ?
>
> Thanks

Right now it is file based, I know some guys on the dev list are playing
with pulling the info from remote
or other sources. As ACL is a plugin, it would e easy to add additional
remote interfaces for ACL. Cross
posting to the dev list, as I don't remember who was prototyping/
implementing this.

Carl.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org