qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Changing the version number and what to change it too
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 14:10:38 GMT
Aidan Skinner wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:54 PM, Aidan Skinner <aidan@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Since the other thread got canned, let's hope we can get a resolution
>> on this one. Two questions, since there are orthogonal choices to be
>> made and Apache doesn't support condorcet voting.
>
> Just a heads up that I'm going to tally this tomorrow, so if you want
> a say stick your oar in soon. ;)

Would it be considered rude to ask for a summary of what the problems
with the 'M' are? I was away when the thread started and though I have
tried to catch up, I'm still not clear in that point. I'm aware that its
awkward for the c++ automake build and consequently the c++ tarball does
not include it. Are there other issues?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org