qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Robie <jonathan.ro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Search engine visibility improving ....
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:11:34 GMT
Robert Greig wrote:
> 2009/2/16 Oliver Baltzer <oliver@hytek.org>:
>
>> Jonathan Robie wrote:
>>
>>> Still not on the first page for AMQP .... what else are people likely to
>>> search for?
>>>
>> When I stumbled across Qpid I was not looking for a particular protocol,
>> instead my search terms where any combination of the below:
>>

> I think this is a very good point. Ideally Qpid should be returned
> high in the list for people searching for a message broker:
>
> open source messaging
> open source jms
> enterprise messaging
> messaging middleware

Ideally, we would have separate pages for each of these, where the title
matches the search terms we want to win on.

I just created this one:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/AMQP+(Advanced+Message+Queueing+Protocol)

I'll tie it in from the left-hand menu. Anyone want to sign up for pages
with the titles Robert suggests?

Jonathan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org