qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject Functions in sys::SystemInfo needing Windows bodies
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:44:50 GMT
Steve, Windows devs,

There are three functions in sys::SystemInfo that are lacking
implementations for Windows.  I've just checked in placeholders for them
but have not tested as I don't have a Windows development environment handy.

The functions are:

uint32_t SystemInfo::getProcessId()
uint32_t SystemInfo::getParentProcessId()
std::string SystemInfo::getProcessName()

Descriptions for these can be found in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-1676.

Can someone please A) Make sure I didn't break anything, and B)
implement the Windows bodies of these functions?

Thanks and regards,

-Ted

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org