qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Ján Sáreník <jsare...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Solaris Port. Project dependencies
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:40:56 GMT
Manuel Teira Paz <mteira@tid.es> wrote:
> At least on Ubuntu, the dev packages for nss3 and nspr4 provide a
> nss-config and nspr-config executables, returning:
>

> mteira@colossus:~$ nspr-config --cflags
> -I/usr/include/nspr
> mteira@colossus:~$ nss-config --cflags
> -I/usr/include/nss
>
> Does your system packages provide something similar returning the right
> path? I think that could be used to configure properly CFLAGS and/or
> LIBS before running the AC_CHECK_LIB macro?

Arch Linux does contain the same {nspr,nss}-config which
give the same results when called with '--cflags'.

BTW, nspr-config is contained in upstream source package,
but for nss I am not able to find it even in current CVS
checkout. Package maintainers add nss-config manually, see:
http://repos.archlinux.org/viewvc.cgi/nss/repos/extra-i686/nss-config.in

  Best regards, Jasan
--
Red Hat Czech, MRG Quality Assurance Associate
""" Looking to carve out IT costs?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org