qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Ritchie <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WsDmAdapterTest Failure
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 17:07:35 GMT
2009/2/9 Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzarini@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,could you (when you have time) be so kindly to run the QMan test
> suite in order to see if there's any failure?In this case please send me the
> test result...
>
> Thanks
> Andrea
>
> 2009/2/9 Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzarini@gmail.com>
>
>> Martin,Rafael, any news on your side?
>> This morning  Arnaud ran successfully the test on his environment (Fedora
>> 10); on my side I ran successfully the WsDmAdapterTest on windows and on
>> people.apache.org (If I remember it should be FreeBSD) and it's working.
>>
>> Let me know
>>
>> Regards,
>> Andrea
>>
>> 2009/2/7 Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzarini@gmail.com>
>>
>> @Martin & Raphael : could you send me the result (xml or txt) of the
>>> WsDmAdapter?
>>> As I see Martin problem is due to some network configuration issue (Tests
>>> are starting Jetty on localhost:8080...I don't know your environment so if
>>> you think it is a problem let me know)
>>>
>>> Concerning Raphael issue, that's something that has to do with xalan...are
>>> you sure your environment doesn't include some other  xalan implementation?
>>>
>>> Anyway please send me the test result and I will understand better what's
>>> happening.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Andrea
>>>
>>> 2009/2/7 Robbie Gemmell <gemmellr@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
>>>
>>> Im not sure about your issue, but I think Andrea could be right about

Hi, it has been much better today however if the test is starting a
server process it may not be waiting for it to be completely shutdown.
I had two test runs that succeeded. However on my main dev branch it
failed again just now.

Error	Connection refused
org.apache.muse.ws.addressing.soap.SoapFault: Connection refused
at org.apache.muse.core.AbstractResourceClient.invoke(AbstractResourceClient.java:298)
at org.apache.muse.core.AbstractResourceClient.invoke(AbstractResourceClient.java:254)
at org.apache.muse.ws.resource.remote.WsResourceClient.getResourceProperty(WsResourceClient.java:138)
at org.apache.muse.ws.resource.sg.remote.ServiceGroupClient.getMembers(ServiceGroupClient.java:110)
at org.apache.qpid.management.wsdm.WsDmAdapterTest.setUp(WsDmAdapterTest.java:160)
at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)

That is all I get in the log files.

Sorry I don't have any more details.

Running on RHEL4, JDK 1.6.0_10

--