qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <aidan.skin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Qpid problems
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 11:55:36 GMT
On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 6:16 AM, balu
<jagannadh.chintapalli@igindex.co.uk> wrote:

> I am running the qpid-broker which is  integrated with my application, i am
> dynamically creating the queues and sending messages every second to the
> queues, it runs fine for sometime and gives the below Exception-1 in the
> broker console...  and after that it gives another #Exception-2 in my
> application console.

Hi,  I've got a few questions that will help figure out what's going on.

What version of Qpid are you using, and what message store do you have
configured?
Have you set up any virtual hosts?
How much memory are you running the broker with and what message
volumes are you sending through?

The clientside OOM just indicates that your application ran out of
available memory when it was in Qpid code, not that there was
necessarily something wrong in the client. Have you profiled your
application to find out what's using the memory?

- Aidan
http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org