qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Changing the version number and what to change it too
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 21:54:21 GMT
Since the other thread got canned, let's hope we can get a resolution
on this one. Two questions, since there are orthogonal choices to be
made and Apache doesn't support condorcet voting.

Question 1: Change the version number from M.x:
[ ] Change the release from M.x to any of the other options
[ ] Change the release from M.x to only my preferred option from
Question 2, otherwise keep it the same
[ ] Keep the release number as M.x

Question 2: Change the version number to:
[ ] 0.5
[ ] 1.5
[ ] 5

- Aidan