qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Heads up: java server configuration file sanitisation
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:20:06 GMT
Just a heads up that I'm starting to work on centralising all the java
servers config into one place (see QPID-1612). I'm going to leave it
as an instance on application registry singleton, but it'll be a
ServerConfiguration instead of a
o.a.commons.configuration.Configuration and have getValueForFoo()
methods instead of getInt("foo.value"). This should let us a) support
a better configuration file in the future without breaking the current
one b) remove a fair amount of cruft and c) provide a clearer idea of
what we let people configure.

It's a bit purify-with-fire-and-bleach and wide ranging over the code
base, so if there's conflicts with something you're doing I apologise
in advance.

- A
http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org