qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Kramer <j...@globalherald.net>
Subject Re: C++, Python: Common Includes
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:48:44 GMT

> Every Python example currently has the same template, with a clearly marked
> section for the code that differs from other examples. I did that on purpose
> when I did the first set of examples ;->

If that's the RedHat documentation you're referring to... my script
skeleton is actually based off of that.  Mine also includes other
utilitarian things such as logging setup, forking and disconnecting from
the terminal (daemonization, etc) that I 'liberated' from the Python
Cookbook.

But I'd be happy to share if anybody's interested.  :)

Cheers,
-Josh

--

-----