qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Cruise Control results?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 09:29:11 GMT
All sounds good - aside from automatic posting (hold your fire!!).

If you are anything like us, you wouldn't do that lightly. We run lots of
builds and get quite a few failures which need eyeballed so to speak before
list posting. I doubt you'd all want to be recipients of all of our
infiltered stuff !!

I reckon I'd ask that any automated posting have the output monitored for a
month before it came to the list. The biggest issue we have (by far) is
intermittant race conditions which create noise and are really tricky to
resolve. You would not love me for the contents of my build email folder.

Just my tuppence,
Marnie