qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Version Numbers
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 11:11:56 GMT
Rob,

I seized the moment and started a vote thread. Carl had already tried to
bring this debate to a vote ...

You could start your own alternative vote thread - anyone could have started
the vote here, and provide the options you'd like us to vote on. Please do
so if you'd like.

>From my pov, graduation does seem to bring with it the ideal that we're no
longer releasing milestones.

Truly though, I'd just like a decision.