qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Documentation page
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:43:30 GMT
Being honest, I like the old page far better - escpecially since I just
added to it/updated it :-)

>From my pov, I think it's quite frustrating that all the
broker/implementation boundaries are becoming blurred in the docs & the way
we link to them.

For example, the FAQ is not a Qpid wide FAQ and does not make clear which
features are present in which broker (see the paradigms/features/performance
info). For now, the reality is that the language/implementation does matter
and we should diverge the docs down those lines rather than try to maintain
a set of 'this is now' docs.

Regards,
Marnie