qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Documentation page
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:09:18 GMT
I'm not sure what the answer here is, as you're right about the multiple
differing views issue.

My take on it (and it is a little one sided) is to approach the pages as a
User tries to find something out, usually (inevitably) as a Java dev.

Not sure about a better way fwd tho ... will ponder.

Marnie