qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Documentation page
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:05:23 GMT
Well put, and aside from any excitement caused (and driving Rafi to read our
docs :-), apologies for my heated response ! Having had mainly Java docs for
quite a while, and laid out in such a way that users I sent to the site
could follow them I'd admit to finding some of the top level changes quite
C++ oriented. Thus the fustration.

In the interests of good karma, I don't mind if you go ahead with the
DocumentationB page Rajith.

A list of useful JMS client docs would be a useful addition if you know what
you'd like to see there too - would be happy to contribute ?

Jonathan - would behappy for you to do that reorg-ing.
Marnie