qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Qpid Documentation page
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 18:05:48 GMT
Hi All,

I had a stab at re organizing the Qpid documentation page.
Looking at dev/user list I found that several users had a bit of trouble
finding out the info they are looking for.

The goals for the re-org are,
1. Provide a top level index of documentation broken down by functional
area.
2. Organize all relavent information in one location (Ex all user guides/How
To's for JMS client under one location and not mix it up with broker docs)
3. Try to make a clear separation between user guides vs developer
information.
4. Build up a list of links/content that we need to maintain every release
..etc

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/DocumentationB

The above link is work in progress and comments/suggestions are most
welcomed.
Once everybody is happy about the direction/content I would like to replace
the current documentation page with the contents in the above link.

Regards,

Rajith Attapattu
Red Hat
http://rajith.2rlabs.com/