qpid-dev mailing list archives

From michael goulish <mgoul...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: client::Connection::registerFailureCallback
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 23:40:03 GMT

Ted -- I put that function in -- I believe as part of my attempt some
time ago on session resume for "transparent failover" for cluster.

When we moved away from that approach, I think it got left behind.

I can't remove it myself -- please feel free to make it do something
useful, or remove it from the code-base and recycle those bytes.