qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Harsha Halgaswatta <harsha.halgaswa...@gmail.com>
Subject [Gsoc 2009] regarding qpid-web-gui
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 19:51:16 GMT
Hi

 I guess you remember me ,because of  some academic stuff i was out of touch
with you for a while. i am really interested in qpid-web-gui as some of the
methodologies and technologies of Qpid are around me. We developed an  UI
for managing Apache Synapse - Esper mediator as one of the requirements of
our final year project [1] . We used  web services in case of accessing the
mediator backend stuff over HTTP.Upon our UI we managed processes (Load
balancing , mediator Queries , etc.) of mediator instances effectively .

    I would be glad to know whether  Qpid web -gui  is sort of similar to
what i have mentioned above.Using web service i will mange the Java broker
stuff with compatible embedded management console. Would you mind giving me
more details on this.

[1] : http://sci-flex.org/

Thanks in advance
Harsha