qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzar...@gmail.com>
Subject QPID-53 : Create Project Logo
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 08:18:10 GMT
Hi all, I know that this is an old and low priority issue but yesterday,
while I was surfing on the web, I found this :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cupid

There two main assonances with out Qpid :

- The pronunciation is pretty similar;
- Cupid is frequently shown shooting hearts to inspire romantic love
(with his bow) while Qpid is shooting :) messages;

If you have a look at this link you can see what I mean:

http://images.google.it/images?q=cupid&hl=it&rlz=1C1CHMI_itIT302IT303&sa=N&um=1&imgsz=small|medium|large|xlarge

There are a lot of "caricatures" of Cupid that could be adapted (I think at
least deleting the hearts... :) ) with AMQP stuff.

...crazy but funny... :)

Regards,
Andrea