qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Ján Sáreník <jsare...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Examples makefiles: I want to break your C++ builds ....
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 08:12:37 GMT
Hi Jonathan!

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 03:52:54PM -0400, Jonathan Robie wrote:
> Could we just put *that* Makefile into the directory for each example,
> so when that file breaks, whoever breaks it gets some feedback? We've
> had it break at least twice in one week recently, due to changes made by
> different people for different reasons.

I apologize for indentation errors I did as part of
as I did not catch them - my local make(1) did not
complain.

Like Manuel writes, I think it would be counterproductive
to redo something which was there before, I mean to separate
the Makefiles.

  Best regards, Jasan
--
Red Hat Czech, MRG Quality Assurance Associate

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org