qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danus...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Experiences with qpid-1673 branch?
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 12:16:04 GMT

> The other day you mentioned you may be able to point some test
> resources at the qpid-1673 branch (which adds Windows DLLs to the
> build). Have you had an opportunity to do that?
>
> Anyone else given this a try? I'd like to merge this to trunk
> shortly...

Hi Steve,

I am failing to build the DLL's. This is due to libraries trying to link
with non-win32 boost libs. I managed to get them to link with correct
boost libs using the BOOST_ALL_DYN_LINK preprocessor definition and see
this is missing in all the projects under 1673 branch.

Danushka

--
Danushka Menikkumbura
Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc.