qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Robie <jonathan.ro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Discrepancies: C++ Messaging API, Python Messaging API
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 18:10:05 GMT
I certainly agree that any proposed changes should be sent to the
mailing list before changing code. And I'll be paying attention to any

If I understand Rajith, he suggests that having a meeting is bad, even
if the result of the meeting is to create a proposal to be reviewed on
list. Rajith - do I misunderstand your intent? All - is a meeting to
create a proposal for aligning these APIs a good idea, or should it all
be done on-list?

Jonathan