qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danus...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Experiences with qpid-1673 branch?
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 00:45:59 GMT

> I think I understand the issues the compiler is warning against, but I
> don't have 100% confidence. What rationale did you use for disabling
> the warnings?

Hi Steve,

I am sorry for the late reply in the first place.

Well ... we do not have any control what so ever on this as Boots itself
possesses these issues. On the other hand as far I can see, this does
not lead to any malfunctioning. When I checked on the Boost mailing
lists, the common knowledge is to disable the warning and proceed.

Thanks and Regards,
Danushka

--
Danushka Menikkumbura