qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Teira Paz <mte...@tid.es>
Subject Re: Solaris Port. Project dependencies
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:24:01 GMT
Gordon Sim escribió:
> Manuel Teira Paz wrote:
>
>> Following with this issue, I've made some changes to the SSL section of
>> the configure.ac file. Do you think this could be a valid approach (I
>> can only check now the negative case (no nspr/nss in my solaris system),
>> but I think it should work. Note that I'm running AC_SUBST on SSL_CFLAGS
>> and SSL_LDFLAGS that could be used later wherever the ssl libraries are
>> needed. If you agree with this approach, I will commit the change soon:
>>

> Looks good to me and works when nss/nspr exist.

Thanks for the checking, Gordon. I'm going to commit this change. It's
not I'm against pkgconfig, and I think that it would be a good solution
if at least packagers used it in other environments than linux:  It's
supported by freedesktop.org and known to support also win32 and MSVC
flags syntax. But I think it doesn't make too much sense to have only
one library detected using pkgconfig.

Best regards.

--
Manuel.