qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Release Artefacts
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:30:51 GMT

I think we should create a page for community built binaries, on this page
we can link any non-apache signed builds.
This could include
- windows binaries
- RPMs we build
- I know some has built it for Umbatu etc
- A Sun build, etc...

Make is open so anyone can add links to builds of a specific Qpid release

thoughts..
Carl.