qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject client::Connection::registerFailureCallback
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 20:22:17 GMT
I want to use Connection::registerFailureCallback (in the client) to
receive notification that my connection has been dropped.  I can find no
use of this feature anywhere in the qpid c++ code.

My concern is that only one callback can be registered per connection.
Subsequent registrations overwrite earlier ones.  Is this feature
intended for a particular purpose or is it available for general use?  I
don't want some future implementation to step on my callback (or vice
versa).

Thanks,

-Ted

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org