qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>
Subject I'm planning to use a temporary git repo
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 19:13:24 GMT
Qpid Devs,

I'm working with another developer (not an Apache committer) to write a
c++ API and some wrappers in Python and Ruby for the Qpid Management
Framework.  This is a fairly substantial piece of work which will
benefit greatly from being able to share a code repository.

When it is ready for inclusion in the Qpid SVN, I will have the other
developer submit the changes as a patch attached to a Jira and licensed
to ASF.  I will then decommission the temporary repo.

If anyone has any objections or concerns about this plan, please let me
know as I do not wish to run afoul of the Qpid/ASF community.

Thanks,

-Ted

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org