qpid-dev mailing list archives

From James Mansion <ja...@mansionfamily.plus.com>
Subject AMQP 1.0
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 20:12:56 GMT
I notice that just as I start to try to understand the implementation,
the AMQP 1.0 spec is 'all change'.  Well, significantly so it seems.

The current codebase doesn't seem entirely seperated between
the 'how' and the 'what' of the implementation - its not clear
how much will carry over into a 1.0 world: even the SSL
support is quite different it seems and the whole design seems
to 'follow on' from flow control.  Which is fair - I don't think
you can retrofit it - and I've tried, elsewhere.

What's the plan for the 1.0 implementation - is there a design
document or implementation plan?  Who is doing it?

How much of the existing infrastructure will be revisited?

James

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org