qpid-dev mailing list archives

From James Mansion <ja...@mansionfamily.plus.com>
Subject Re: AMQP 1.0
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 06:12:18 GMT
Gordon Sim wrote:
> Based on past experience I think its best to wait until the final spec
> is actually published before getting too concerned about an
> implementation plan.
Its not long 'til then though - but I was actually more interested in
what the process will be, and who will manage and execute it.

Is this likely to be a 'show me the code' effort, or a 'show me the
requirement, show me the plan, show me the design, show me the
resourcing, show me the code' sort of thing?

Qpid isn't entirely a 'spare time' project is it?  Who does the heavy
lifting?

(It *is* clearly spare time and 'for interest' for me - I've been
playing while commuting and that won't change.)

James

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org