qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Ritchie <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Action Required] [0.5] JIRA Review
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 13:55:45 GMT
2009/3/10 Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzarini@gmail.com>:
> QPID-1754 has been resolved because all subtasks are resolved too.
> Regards,
> Andrea
>
> 2009/3/10 Martin Ritchie <ritchiem@apache.org>
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We are doing well with our JIRAs for 0.5 however we are not quite there
>> yet.
>>
>> There are a few JIRAs still scoped for 0.5 that are New Features or
>> Improvements. As no one has claimed that these really need to get in
>> any outstanding issue I shall descope these items tomorrow. If you are
>> working on one of these issues hoping to get it in to 0.5 _now_ would
>> be the time to speak up.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/Qpid-05-OutstandingNewFeatures
>>
>> There are also 14 outstanding issues that need to be resolved. Can the
>> creators and assignees of these issues please confirm if they are
>> blockers for this release. Again if these have not been updated by
>> Thursday I will assume that they are not critical and descope them
>> from 0.5
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/Qpid-05-Outstanding
>>
>> The final section of JIRAs that need attention are those in the review
>> state. So if Arnaud, Rajith, Rob and myself please complete the review
>> of these outstanding issues.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/Qpid-05-Review
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Martin
>> --
>> Martin Ritchie

>> Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Hi All,

We still have 17 Issues outstanding for 0.5
http://tinyurl.com/Qpid-05-Outstanding

Could Aidan, Rafi, Rajith, Ted and myself please take a look at the
issues and decide if they should be blocking 0.5 release or moved to
the next release.

Could everyone else please ensure any blocking issues that they know
of for 0.5 are raised and labled for 0.5 so we can see what is
outstanding for the release.

If those that have outstanding issues could give an indication of when
the work will be completed that would be great.

There are still quite a few items marked as 'Ready to Review' it would
be great if these reviews could take place so any work that needs to
be included in 0.5 can be raised.