qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: [0.5] Release slipping due to outstanding bug fixing and reviews
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:03:45 GMT
> We were due to start the vote this week on 0.5 but there are still a
> few blocking issues that we need to resolve.
>
> How has everyone else's testing gone? Does anyone else have
> any blockers?

I have QPID-1765 which would get the C++ unit tests running on
Windows. This would be beneficial, if not necessary. I would like some
review by other C++ people before putting it in.

I know there are about 8 unit test failures on Windows and I'll get as
much of that fixed as I can but none are blockers.

-Steve

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org