qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Action Required] [0.5] JIRA Review
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:17:32 GMT
On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Martin Ritchie <ritchiem@apache.org> wrote:

> Could Aidan, Rafi, Rajith, Ted and myself please take a look at the
> issues and decide if they should be blocking 0.5 release or moved to
> the next release.

I've descoped a few, of the remaining ones that are assigned to me and
fix-for 0.5:

QPID-1736 i'm testing a fix for just now
QPID-1670 has been a problem for a while and while nice to get fixed
probably doesn't block the release, if I don't get to it today it
should just be bumped
QPID-1652 I'll review today
QPID-1626 I need to address your remarks

- Aidan
http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org