qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code '09
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 10:07:07 GMT
On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 1:50 AM, Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@redhat.com> wrote:

> This is quite a list. I think we should pull the list of ideas together for
> this year and then debate the list down to
> maybe 3 items that we offer up for GSoC.

That list is definately i need of love and trimming. I think it's only
worth promoting a few items that we've worked out in more detail to
the main GSoC wiki. There's a bit of a paucity of non-Java items
though, it'd be good to get some from the other languages up there. :)

- Aidan

http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org