qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Kramer <j...@globalherald.net>
Subject Sepcifying Keyword Arguments
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 02:58:37 GMT

Hello,

Quick question.  How do I specify keyword arguments that are not present
in the AMQP spec?

For example, when I create a queue, I want to specify a SELinux context in
the call to session.queue_declare.  However, valid keyword arguments must
be specified in the specfile as far as I know (I get an exception
otherwise).

On page 22 of the RedHat Messaging User Guide for 1.1, it indicates:  "Any
qpidd specific options can be passed in the arguments field. See the MRG
Messaging API documentation for the client language you wish to use for
more details."  The Python API doc does not give the format for the
"arguments" keyword for qpidd.  How might I structure the call noted
below, to pass the SEL context?

replyQueue = session.queue_declare(queue=replyQueueName,
                                    exclusive=True,
                                    auto_delete=True,
                                    secontext="one:two:three")
Thanks,