qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Windows vcproj files maintainance
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 19:42:20 GMT
Steve, all,

I've just committed a fix to some work checked in on the trunk for the
c++ client API so that Windows builds carry on working. However there
were some files added and when I added them to my version of
client.vcproj file the diffs that resulted were large (including
removing the apache license from the top). So I didn't commit the change
to client.vcproj so the windows build is unfortunately still broken :(.

However until we get a cmake based build working, what is the best way
to deal with this situation?

The added files are:

cpp/src/qpid/client/Completion.cpp
cpp/src/qpid/client/Completion.h