qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Cmake buildable on trunk
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 03:36:52 GMT
On Tue, 2009-04-28 at 19:33 -0400, Jonathan Robie wrote:
> Steve Huston wrote:
> > Jonathan... I checked in new CMakeLists.txt with these changes, so if
> > you'd rather svn update, that will get the same, and also bring in
> > additions to build the tests.
> >

> I think it is getting farther, now I get as far as this:
>

>  CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are
>  set to NOTFOUND.
>  Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake
>  files:
>  LIBCPG
>      linked by target "cmTryCompileExec" in directory
>  /home/jrobie/project/qpid/trunk/qpid/cpp/cmake-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp
>

>  CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed
>
>  CMake Error at src/cluster.cmake:42 (message):
>    libcpg not found, install openais-devel or corosync-devel
>  Call Stack (most recent call first):
>    src/CMakeLists.txt:231 (include)

Are you using ccmake? I think this is due to a change I made. If you use
ccmake then you should be able to keep hitting 'e' then 'c' and get past
this.

Using cmake on it's own is possible once you've initially generated
files from ccmake.

I'll figure out what I missed and fix it tomorrow.

It's not 100% there yet, but I'm reliably able to build all the broker
plugin modules now.

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org