qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject RE: Cmake buildable on trunk
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 17:37:21 GMT
On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 18:26 -0400, Steve Huston wrote:
> I believe I've fixed this issue - I know it works if you _don't_ have
> cpg, but I don't have it, so I can't verify it works if you _do_ have
> cpg.
>
> As Andrew said, though, you should be able to set BUILD_CPG in the
> ccmake window to OFF and avoid this area altogether.
>
> -Steve

I've done some more work on the unix cmake build and I've changed the
default logic. Now it attempts to find the various dependencied
necessary for the various plugin module builds - if it finds the
dependency it enables the module build. This is more in line with the
previous autotools style build.

The one extra wrinkle I've added is for automated builds which are
required to build particular modules and should fail if (for whatever
reason) the necessary dependencies aren't present. In this case you can
add "-DREQUIRE:string="ssl,cluster,etc" to the cmake line where
ssl,cluster... are the names of modules that must be built. The current
list of modules is:
  cluster
  cluster_quorum
  sasl
  rdma
  ssl
  xml
[cluster_quorum is only available if cluster is configured]

We should also do something similar to the valgrind and doxygen
detection I think, but this meets my immediate convenience needs.

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org