qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [c++]: Sketch of a high-level, protocol independent API
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:00:42 GMT
James Mansion wrote:
> My question is: why do you feel the need to create something materially
> different, and why in particular does
> a messaging API need to be much more complex for normal use?

Could you elaborate a little on what aspect(s) you feel is/are much more
complex?

> It won't be usable as-is, but the simplicity is simething to aspire to.

I agree that simplicity is important and am very keen on identifying and
eliminating any unnecessary complexity. Your views on the question above
will hopefully move us in that direction.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org