qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Huston" <shus...@riverace.com>
Subject RE: Windows vcproj files maintainance
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 19:52:43 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the heads up!

Right - I have a vcproj generator that automatically adds the
copyright stuff and making changes from within VS will wreak havoc.
I'll be happy when this is over too :-)

For now, please send me your diffs, or put them in a jira, whichever
you prefer. I am also working on the Windows non-building issue from
recently, so I'll integrate yours as well.

Thanks,
-Steve

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org