qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Non-mandatory Glasgow Qpid bonding social curry thing tonight
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 16:05:53 GMT
Compatriots,

just a reminder that tonight is our once-in-a-blue-moon Qpid Glasgow
social event[1], this time featuring the delicious curry stylings of
Mother India's cafe on Argyle St at 8.15

I'll likely be somewhere nearby from around 7.30 watching the Iceland
game[2]. Text me, mail me, tweet me, call me or send carrier pigeon if
you need more details.

- Aidan

[1] this is not an April fools joke. Would I joke about curry?
[2] kotcheled in the corner, laughing by the bass bin
http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org