qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Java client timeouts on connection start
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 17:09:48 GMT
Hi,

can I beg a favour and get somebody (Rafi, Rob?) who's more familiar
with the transport code to take a look at QPID-1782 please?

I think there's a race condition in the eror handling part, but I'm
not 100% on that. I'm also not sure that there isn't something else
going wrong. I've been summounsed for Jruy Duty next week, so it may
be a while before I can look at this properly again, but I'll check my
email as and when I can.

Thanks,

- Aidan
http://qpid.apache.org