qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Kramer <j...@globalherald.net>
Subject Structure of gen/qmf/org...
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 17:48:02 GMT

Hello,

I apologize if this is a basic question, but where can I find
documentation on how generate.sh works?

For example: if I edit this file:

qpid/cpp/src/qpid/acl/Acl.cpp

...the changes do not propagate to its counterpart,

qpid/cpp/gen/qmf/org/apache/qpid/acl/Acl.cpp

Compiler errors will result from errors in the main file, but I see that
the compiler is also compiling the file in gen/qmf... and the debugger
loads source from gen/qmf.  Is my build broken (should it be copying the
file from the main location to gen/qmf...)?

Thanks,
-Josh

--

-----