qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Problem with qpid-route & -t rdma
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 19:15:00 GMT
On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 12:05 -0400, gregory james marsh wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've run into a problem when using "qpid-route -t rdma route add" to setup
> an rdma federation link between 2 brokers.  I've attached some simple code
> that replicates the problem by sending just 1 message.
> Thanks for looking into this.  Let me know if you have any problems
> compiling/running my code.

I'd strongly suggest creating a jira in our bug tracking system for this
- http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID

You can attach the code that you use to replicate this, and paste your
explanation into the bug body.

I know I don't have time to look at this now, and I expect the same goes
for other people. Creating a bug ensures that the problem won't be
forgotten.

Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org