qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Desired hosting location for Qpid 0.5 Windows installer?
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 18:40:08 GMT

we can make a /contrib/binaries dir maybe and then link them from the
home dir. (not sure of
legal on this as ASF is giving download, ASF might want us to vote it &
check for legal etc. might
need to check in legal-discuss -- actually I am quite sure they will
require it)

Or we can host them on your / or anyone else's site and provide links,
this would not have the
legal issue, and we can have a second called community builds.... or
something like that

Carl.