qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Kim van der Riet <kim.vdr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Which DB is the one to store persistent messages in Qpid C++?
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 13:03:25 GMT
On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 20:54 +0800, Harvey Li wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I knew we used berkeley DB for persistence in Qpid java. Which is the one in C++ version?

The c++ store uses BDB for broker state storage and a purpose-written
message store using the Linux AIO system for message storage. Some
messages (flow-to-disk messages and those that are so big that they
trigger extern storage) are still stored in BDB, but this will be
changed sometime soon.

Kim

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org