qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <lah...@apache.org>
Subject Qpid svn directory structure
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:34:40 GMT
Hi devs,

In Qpid svn directory structure we have two qpid directories. In our svn
url[1] it contains qpid and inside the trunk directory we have another qpid
directory which is not that correct. I have looked in to some of the other
ASF projects and they are not using this approach. It's obvious someone will
check out the url in to a directory like qpid using this command (svn co
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk qpid) when some developer do that
there's another directory qpid inside it and this is not that convenient.

I'm suggesting to remove the internal qpid directory but if there's a reason
to have this structure sorry for suggesting this.

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/trunk

Regards
Lahiru

--
Apache Qpid, Worlds dominant messaging middleware..!!!